Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

A Domain-Specific Risk-Taking (DOSPERT) scale for adult

Customer Question

A Domain-Specific Risk-Taking (DOSPERT) scale for adult populations” by Blais and Weber.- What theory of decision making under risk lies behind the design?
- How was the questionnaire developed?
- What conclusions do Weber et al draw from their study using the questionnaire? Critically analyse the paper.
- Try to answer the questions yourselves. What other considerations affected your answers besides perceived risk and benefit?
- Weber says that risk attitude was ‘domain specific’ but does she in fact know that there is any consistency within a domain?
- How could the questionnaire be improved to explore the issues further?Essay 1200 words
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 11 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I can write in British English and I can do this paper for you. I would need to request more added compensation in order to complete it based on the word length.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

P.S. The offer will follow.