Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure is a major

Customer Question

Protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure is a major security challenge within the U.S. Likewise, the responsibility for protecting the nation’s critical infrastructure encompasses all sectors of government, including private sector cooperation. Search on the Internet for information on the SCADA Worm, such as the article located at http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/09/22/stuxnet_worm_weapon/.Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:Describe the impact and the vulnerability of the SCADA / Stuxnet Worm on the critical infrastructure of the United States.
Describe the methods to mitigate the vulnerabilities, as they relate to the seven (7) domains.
Assess the levels of responsibility between government agencies and the private sector for mitigating threats and vulnerabilities to our critical infrastructure.
Assess the elements of an effective IT Security Policy Framework, and how these elements, if properly implemented, could prevent or mitigate and attack similar to the SCADA / Stuxnet Worm.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Khadija,

Thank you so much for requesting me again. When is your deadline for this assignment? I could not get it done today most likely because I have a number of assignments to complete, but if you can give me time with this, I can do a good original job with it.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is due on Wednesday. Can you get it done by then? Thanks

Dear Khadija,

Yes, I can get it done by Wednesday. Thank you.

Kindest regards ***** ***** will be hearing from me again soon.

Donna

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Dear Khadija,

Yes. You will hear from me soon. By the deadline for sure.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Khadija,

Here is your assignment. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can be paid for working with you.

Thank you so much,

Donna

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why is the assignment underline?

Dear Khadija,

What do you mean by that? I do not know what you mean by underline? Is there a problem with the assignment. I hope you are as satisfied with it as I am. I will now ask that you pay me for the work that I did with you by giving me a positive rating.

Thank you,

Donna

P.S. The underline which I do not know what you are referring to could be a technical error.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The assignment came up at 61% overall match. You know what that means, not good. My professor want me to rewrite it.
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Khadija,

That was an original essay. The only thing that I can say was the reason why there was such a match is because of the number of quotes in that essay. I ensured that I did a very good job for you. I am unwilling to do it again since I have so many other deadlines to deal with right now. If you had even told me earlier today and/or yesterday - I would have the time to rewrite it for you. Depending on your deadline for the rewrite, I could still do that. Please do let me know. I would need time to rewrite it. The earliest I could get it to you would be Monday.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Deal. Monday

Dear Khadija,

Thank you. I will have it completed by Monday. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Khadija,

I just had a closer look at the essay that I sent you, and honestly I do not see anything wrong with it and/or any changes that I could make. That was an original essay. I will opt out so that another expert can help you and note the essay as "did not use" so that I could use my work for another customer that has your same question.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How are you going to referred me to a different tutor. It was due next week but because the percentage was high my professor told me to rewrite and you told me it will be done today. Today is the dead line.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I see you are on line. I just saw my grade and ended up with 78%. I will go ahead and rate you. I have another question that I already posted. Can you please me with it?