Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is a paper regarding Customer Relationship Management

Customer Question

This is a paper regarding Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and its due in 3 and half hours as IM IN A MAJOR PINCH!Once you accept the assignment I will attach pictures of the needed pages from the text book, or you may be able find the text book online. Here is the name of it: Definitive Guide to Social CRM, The: Maximizing Customer Relationships with Social Media to Gain Market Insights, Customers, and Profits Cite your sources!!Referring back to the The Rock Insurance Company Case Study, do the following:1. Review the 12 steps (page 73) associated with Implementing a Social CRM plan. Identify the biggest challenges for The Rock in implementing this plan. On page 77 the author states that people are the biggest problems associated with implementing a plan. From what you have learned and what you have experienced, why do you think he made this statement?2. Address the following: Planning, implementation and people; outline your approach to selecting a vendor for a software solution which would meet The Rock's needs. (Specifically review the questions and processes on pages 92-110)3. Define and analyze Business Processes and why they are important. How do you evaluate the level of success in the implementation of the Social Media Strategy? (contemplate, navigate, calibrate)
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 1 month ago.

What should be the length of paper and if you agree to provide the reference of my work, then please provide necessary data, so I can give you the final price for the work to be done in 3 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
2 pages long minimum I belive, but I will give you questions and how ever many pages it takes to answer the questions. give me 10 minutes from now to attach the work, just a sec
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
1. Review the 12 steps (page 73) associated with Implementing a Social CRM plan, follow these links: http://ismguide.com/social-crm-strategy-steps-1-6/ & http://ismguide.com/getting-social-crm-strategy-right-steps-7-12/
2. Address the following: Planning, implementation and people; outline your approach to selecting a vendor for a software solution which would meet The Rock's needs. (Specifically review the questions and processes on pages 92-110)3. Define and analyze Business Processes and why they are important. How do you evaluate the level of success in the implementation of the Social Media Strategy? (contemplate, navigate, calibrate)
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can attach pictures of the text book for the second question. But if your not going to read them (which you can still do this without reading that part) then it doesnt make sense for me to attach them. This can be as short as one page, I dont have much more money. Please let me know if you can help? I could really use it right now, thanks!

As it is lengthy and to be gone through many pages to read therefore the fair price will be $350 and if you agree please attach the pages of the book 92-110, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I litterally dont have that much money, Can you please give me a resonable price? I have never been charged that much under any terms. I can give 20 more bucks in addition to the 60 I have already been charged. I have 83 bucks in my bank account right now

I am opting out so other experts may help you, take care.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 27 days ago.

Hi. I see you need a two page paper done tonight?

It looks like all I need is the Rock case study, and using the steps, address what my approach would be in selecting a vendor, as well as defining and analyzing business processes and why they are important. Also I am to evaluate the level of success in the implementation of the social media strategy. Do I pick one or do all three?

I guess I'd also need pages 92-110.

Are you sure this is only 2 pages?

Expert:  lkhoward replied 27 days ago.

I'm off for the night. I'll opt out so someone else can help you.