Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help with an assignment paper that'd due today. It's

Customer Question

I need help with an assignment paper that'd due today. It's small business management class and the paper needs to be 6-8 pages, double spaced.
JA: The tutor can help you get an A on your business writing homework and ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Select a small business that you visit often (e.g., coffee shop, bookstore, sporting goods store, etc.). Write a 6-8 page paper in which you:1.Craft a brief (1-2 pages) strategy for a business concept that would directly compete with the small business you selected. Explain the rationale for the strategy in detail.
2.Determine if it would make more sense to open the new business you describe or to purchase the existing business you selected. Explain your reasoning.
3.Discuss the most appropriate form of ownership for your new business (assuming your current financial situation).
4.Outline a business plan for your business. Visit http://www.sba.gov for tools and templates.
5.Include at least two (2) references outside the textbook.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:•Analyze the nature of entrepreneurship, business ethics, and social responsibility in managing a successful small business.
•Analyze a business strategy and supporting business plan for a small business concept
•Describe and analyze the necessary activities and key decisions to start a small business.
•Use technology and information resources to research issues in small business management.
•Write clearly and concisely about small business management using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
JA: Is there anything else the tutor should be aware of?
Customer: This is the textbook for the class I am in. Scarborough, N. M., & Zimmerer, T. W. (2012). Effective small business management: An entrepreneurial approach (10th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall/ Pearson. Since the paper asks us to SELECT A SMALL BUSINESS I VISIT OFTEN, I WOULD LIKE FOR THEM TO KNOW THAT I LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA PA.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 27 days ago.

Dear Customer,

What business do you want to use in Philadelphia, PA?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
it doesnt matter. I just wanted to note where I lived.

Dear Customer,

OK. I do not see that your assignment guidelines mention a deadline. When do you need to have this completed?

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
1day

Dear Customer,

OK. Thank you. I will have it completed by November 9th.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Thank you

Dear Customer,

You are welcome. I will have it completed by tomorrow.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 26 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I will need to opt out of this question for now.

Thank you,

Donna