Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Based upon what you learned about Touchpoints (review the

Customer Question

Based upon what you learned about Touchpoints (review the following: Customer Decision Journeys pp 45-51, 75, 80, 83 and 84 in Customer-Centric Marketing: Build Relationships, Create Advocates and Influence Your Customers and the below videos), address the below assignment.LOOK AT THIS DOCUMENT: http://wikisend.com/download/858896/FAll2016touchpoints.docx AND ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS. The text book pages are also IN THIS LINK: http://wikisend.com/download/104970/CRM.zip%20 The books name is***** to Social CRM in case u want to find it online THIS IS DUE IN 8 Hours!!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 27 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Can you still do this? I can send the info in about 2 hours, you will still have 12 hours to do it