Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

The force of demand and supply the essay should be 7 to 10

Customer Question

The force of demand and supply the essay should be 7 to 10 pages include three ferences from any sources.
Note: I want this question to go to Donna kakonge
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Ola,

Thank you for posting this. I will have this completed for you by November 1st. I will make note of that right now. Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Ola,

This is a very long paper to do. I tried looking through my resources to see if I had any other papers on the topic that I had written that I could simply rewrite to make this payment situation easier for both of us. Would it be OK with you if based on this amount that I choose to opt out of this question and have another expert help you? I'm sorry to do it and I wanted to work with you again, but this amount really is very difficult for me to work with in order to write a paper of this length. It also is not fair to my other clients who pay substantially more for a paper of this length.

Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 1 month ago.

Hi, when is your deadline and in this a 7-10 pgs single or double line spacing paper?