Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

This is for Due Monday 11/7/2016 APA Style (00/1,100 Write a

Customer Question

This is for Donna
Due Monday 11/7/2016 APA Style (00/1,100
Write a paper that addresses the following issues:What is the importance of exchange rates?
Who benefits and who loses when a country’s currency appreciates?
Who benefits and who loses when a country’s currency depreciates?
In the long run, what are the major factors that impact exchange rates?
Understanding central banks impact exchange rates, select three central banks and demonstrate/ explain how this occurs.
Include at least 3 professional references and follow APA formatting.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 4 months ago.

Dear Ottie,

Thank you so much! I will retrieve the information for the question right now and note to have it completed by the deadline.

Thank you again so much!

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
Thanks, ***** ***** give me a lower price the price is not in my budget. On unit 4 Individual Project the O/V Score is 55% can we take the question out maybe this will lower the O/V score.Respectful!
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

I do not deal with billing. For a question such as this, that would be the amount of money needed. You could refund the amount and then have someone else do it, but I need to make sure I am paid properly as well. I do have my own financial obligations to focus on as well. Sorry.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. Please do let me know what you decide.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
Thanks, ***** ***** you to do the assignment.
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

Thank you. I greatly appreciate that. The sacrifice you are making now will pay off. I can guarantee you that.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
Thanks
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

You are welcome. I will have your assignment completed for you by November 7th.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
Sorry about the confusion I saw $168.00 somewhere in one site, I want you to make a great profits you work very hard for your money. What shall we do with Unit 4 Individual Project, should we change it or leave it like it is.
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

What else needs to be done to the Unit 4 Individual Project? Could you please remind me which one that was so I can take a mental note of it.

Thanks,

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
I'll give you a few sentences: Assume that the U.S. economy just entered into a recession. What can the Federal Reserve do to try to get the economy out of a recession? Among other comments that you may make, please be sure to discuss the following:
First Question.
.Describe the role of the Federal Open Market Committee of the Federal Reserve in the United States, and describe the tools available to the Federal Reserve to influence the nation's money supply. etc.
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

Yes. I remember that one now! You got 55% on that! I did that well. All I can say is that your professor is tough! I'll try to work harder on it. If I can redo it I will, however you really need to give me some feedback from the professor on how to improve it. I worked hard on that!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
I'll get back to soon on that.
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

Thank you. That is really strange because I know I did a good job with that assignment. With all of your assignments. You should speak to the professor. Get feedback. That really seems unjust.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
I'm waiting to hear from the professor, The O/V score should be at 25%, when I checked the O/V score was 55% originality vertification, therefore I told him I put the question in so he could see what I'am talking about, he pretty good, last semester the professor took off a lot of points from my paper. I ended up with an A- maybe that's while my blood pressure went up too high.
I'm waiting to hear from the professor.Respectful!
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

You should get back in touch with the professor and let him know that the reason why the O/V was so high is because of the quotes. Tell him to look it over himself and he will see that nothing is plagiarized and that everything quoted is sourced. This should help.

Respectful!

Donna

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Donna
We'll wait for his respond, I have only 3 more classes I'm getting very tired ok.
Ottie

Dear Ottie,

I understand. Hang in there!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Dear Ottie,

How are you doing?

Dear Ottie,

How may I help you?

Hi Ottie,

Here is your assignment on Exchange rates. I sent it to you before. I look forward to your positive rating so that I can paid for working with you.

Kindest regards,

Donna