Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Establishing an effective Information Technology Security

Customer Question

Establishing an effective Information Technology Security Policy Framework is critical in the development of a comprehensive security program. Additionally, there are many security frameworks that organizations commonly reference when developing their security programs. Review the security frameworks provided by NIST (SP 800-53), ISO / IEC 27000 series, and COBIT. Assume that you have been hired as a consultant by a medium-sized insurance organization and have been asked to draft an IT Security Policy Framework.You may create and / or assume all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:Select a security framework, describe the framework selected, and design an IT Security Policy Framework for the organization.
Describe the importance of and method of establishing compliance of IT security controls with U.S. laws and regulations, and how organizations can align their policies and controls with the applicable regulations.
Analyze the business challenges within each of the seven (7) domains in developing an effective IT Security Policy Framework.
Describe your IT Security Policy Framework implementation issues and challenges and provide recommendations for overcoming these implementation issues and challenges.
Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 1 month ago.

Hello and nice to see you again! We worked together back in March. Time flies!

I'll be happy to help with this. I see you need 3-5 pages. The price for that would be ($20/page) between $60 and $100. You have already paid $50. That means that a balance due when the work is completed would be between $10 and $50.

When is this needed?

Judy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Need it by sunday. How much is the total? I remember you. Nice meeting you again

If you want 3 pages, the total you would need to add is $10

If you want 4 pages, the total you would need to add is $30

If you want 5 pages, the total you would need to add is $50

It is up to you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I need 3 pages. Remember the cover page and reference page doesn't count as the 3 pages.

Yes, that is always true. Three pages it is then :-)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Write me a great paper and I will request you again. You will be my writer for my whole semester. Remember my assignment is due this sunday at 6pm

That is quite an honor ... thanks :-) Hopefully my expertise will cover all your questions. What course is this, and what book are you using?

Judy

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
CIS 462- Security Strategy and Policy

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Don't forget the assignment is due tomorrow at 6pm

Which time zone?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
America time zone

I am deeply sorry. After two days of researching your topic and without a model to follow I must confess that I cannot answer your question. This is beyond my expertise to create from scratch. I'm sorry this is so late in getting to you, but the site has not been allowing me to contact you due to a bug in the system.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
But is due on Sunday. Don't you think is late telling me this
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm so disappointed. I'm going to get a 0 for this assignment