Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Attention: Kakonge This assignment is due in the next 24

Customer Question

attention: Donna Kakonge This assignment is due in the next 24 hours:Review the data at this link:https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-J7RZM2DL/ (Links to an external site.)which has the results of the Module 1 survey for RMT366 students in this and past quarters (be sure to scroll down to see all the data). You will need the results and you must refer to them for this assignment.Scenario: You are now the person at CWU who receives these results and are asked by your boss to write a SHORT summary of what the findings mean. Do not just restate the data, interpret them based on what you have learned so far in class. Make sure to look at both tabs of the results - Question Summaries and Data Trends. You should review earlier chapters in your text and use terminology in the text to complete this assignment. Bold the terminology so that it is easily seen.Write a 3-4 paragraph analysis of the findings:
•Are they good? Bad?
•What do they tell CWU?
•What should be the next step to help solve any issues this survey brings up?
•What other questions could be asked in the future?In 3-4 paragraphs discuss the following:On page 86 - 145 of the Customer Centric Marketing: Build Relationships, Create Advocates, and Influence Your Customers the author discusses using of Social Media Marketing to build relationships with customers (advocates). What can CWU do, based upon these principles (page 103) , to enhance their Social Media Marketing presence and build better relationships with students (customers)?This is the book that they are using: https://books.google.com/books?id=j_rVBgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=social+crm&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP_OfFpOrPAhUpxVQKHTNYBh8Q6AEIPzAC#v=onepage&q=social%20crm&f=false
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Slchoops,

Thank you so much. I will have this completed for you by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Thank you and thank you for requesting me.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks Donna!

Dear Slchoops,

You are more than welcome!

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Donna,Did you turn this into me? I cant find it

Dear Slchoops,

When was the date? I know I did turn it into you and you did not pay for it. When did you send me the assignment? I have a lot of assignments that I deal with.

I look forward to your response and I will respond back ASAP.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Slchoops,

I found it. It was on Oct. 22nd. Here it is.

Kindest regards ***** ***** look forward to your positive rating so that I can be paid for the work with you.

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ty Donna. I really appreciate it
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Also, I attached a screenshot of the book witch has all the info u need for the MS project question u oped out of. Can u please up Donna? I need it by midnight tonight and its 4pm where I am. Please Donna?

Dear Slchoops,

I could help you, however I have been really working very hard and with your tight deadlines, they really put me on edge. I do have other assignments to work on. You will really need to pay through your nose (and I apologize for that) to get me to work on your project. I will make you an offer right now. The sooner you accept it - the more time I will have to perfect the assignment. This at least would make it worth it for me for the high blood pressure I receive from working on the these kinds of tight deadlines. I am not a young woman Slchoops.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Donna I litterally dont have that much money, I have 60 bucks left, I can do that?

Dear Slchoops,

I understand. I'll send the offer. Send the screenshot. Give me better instructions and I'll work on it right now. I really need to have a good night's sleep every single night.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just got back to my computer, here are the screenshots
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please let me know if u see them?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Donna????

Dear Slchoops,

I know I am past your deadline and I apologize for that. I really needed to get some sleep as I already told you. I can see the screenshots now and I will work on the assignment.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Slchoops,

This is helpful what you have sent. More helpful than before. But I still do not have all of the information in order to respond to all of the questions. Where is Figure 6.8? Or whatever it is? If you could please read through the instructions and send me everything I need, that would be great. That way I will be able to have the answers to you before the end of today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Donna,Sorry I had an emergency. I still have 8 hours to get this done, Thanks again. I sent figure 6-2 witch is the only chart u need to complete this. Use thus chart for questions 1 and 2

Dear Slchoops,

I hope everything is fine. Please check your email. I was unable to send the assignment through this discussion post because it does support Microsoft Project files. When you check your email you will see that I completed the assignment. There is a question regarding Figure 6.8 I believe it is and I'm going based on memory but when you review it you would know. If you could send me that figure so that I can respond to one of the questions I did not answer - that would be great. I do not have Figure 6.8 in order to respond to that question but I did get your other information regarding the assignment and thank you very much for that.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi donna sorry about this I see what your taking about. You also needed for tables from question 1 as well. 6-1 I beleive. Please re-do this now that u have the right info. Once again donna, I really cant ty enough. Please let me know if u need more?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Forgot 6-8, here it is

Dear Slchoops,

No problem. I will look closely at the instructions regarding those tables. Thanks for Figure 6.8.

Kindest regards ***** *****'ll start working on this right now,

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sounds great! Let me know ASAP if u need any more diagrams to get the questions 1 and 2 (a-c) answered correctly! This is worth major points. Thanks as always!

Dear Slchoops,

You are welcome. You can thank with a tip when this is done :-).

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok lol!

:-).

Dear Slchoops,

I have your assignment completed. I will email it to you now since the Project documents will not load on this site.

Thanks and I look forward to my tip :-),

Donna

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok or u can use wiki send or file express. Either way works! Thanks Donna WHEW!

Dear Slchoops,

No problem. I have already sent all of the files that you need. I made sure that I answered all of the questions. You should be OK now.