Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Read the attached article and write a reflection. This is

Read the attached article and write a reflection. This is urgent and I need it within the next 3 hours!!!
Reflections should include:
1. A brief overview of what the reading is about. Why is trust important?
2. What two topics were the most interesting to you and why? I'm more interested in the "why" than you simply describing what the reading says.
3. Summarize and integrate what you learned from this article with what you studied previously: Zunch_CRM.pdfPreview the documentView in a new window with this reading and identifying at least three related concepts from previous readings.
Format your paper as follows:
Name:
Class: RMT 366
Instructor:
Date:
Question 1:
Topic 1:
Topic 2:
Question 3:
For specifics of writing expectations, read this from the Introductory Module:
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
THIS QUESTIONS IS OPEN TO ANYONE

Dear Customer,

I am sorry. I went to bed early last night. I was not expecting an assignment to come in so late.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. If there is still time I can have it completed within the next 24 hours if you can request an extension.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Donna, This is no time for this question. Since I was charged on my CC for this can I post u a new question here for u to work on? its due in 24 hours?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please let me know as soon as you can, thanks Donna!

Dear Slchoops,

Yes, please a new question. That is what I am supposed to do. Please make it to my attention: Donna Kakonge. Sorry about the mishaps lately. The timing has been bad but it is better now.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can I just post it hear? If I post a new question then it will charge me again and I have already been charged

Dear Slchoops,

I will post it here for you as a premium service, however only accept the offer and do not rate me. This way you will not get charged for the actual posting.

Just a moment.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Here it is:
For this assignment you are to address the following questions:1. Based on the Case Study information below and what you have learned, define 5 strategies that The Rock can implement to become more Customer–centric.Integrate concepts from the Cundari book into your analysis. Be sure and highlight those concepts. See the Rubric as you write your overview.2. Define customer life time value and demonstrate how understanding this concept can help The Rock better meet the needs of their customers and expand their business.3. Chapters 7, 8 and 9 in Customer-Centric Marketing address innovations and the future of CRM. Based upon what you read in these chapters and how you have observed other companies using technology, how might The Rock can innovate and meet its goals?Your assignment is based upon the below scenario:By focusing on its strengths, its present client base, and new value-priced products in the next year, The Rock Insurance plans to increase gross sales by 10% and profit by 15%. In addition to this, The Rock Insurance plans to expand their current office locations from three to five office locations.The Keys to Success and critical factors for the next year are, in order of importance:Identify "Target Markets." Identify prospective customers that The Rock may not have considered.
Begin the "Insurance Partners" program.
Provide small businesses with an affordable basic business package.The Rock Insurance, Inc. has been profitable, but recently Rock Insurance has had a stagnant market share and this must be addressed. Therefore our goals are:To re-establish The Rock Insurance, Inc. as the market leader in quality and value-priced insurance products in the Southeast Puget Sound district.
Establish good working relationships with the present insurance markets by meeting with their decision makers and plotting a mutual plan for success. Get commitments for support and products that The Rock can market in the trading area, starting in 2016/2017.
Investigate new markets that meet the marketing criteria bycommitting to small rural brokerage;
providing products suitable to the economic and social climate; and
planning for the upload and download of insurance policies.Provide sales incentives to staff to meet sales goals.
Complete inspection of all Pilot homeowners within one month before renewal date.
Formulate plans to acquire or add two new brokerage.The Rock Insurance, Inc. is dedicated to providing insurance products that provide quality protection with value pricing. The Rock Insurance Company wishes to establish a successful partnership with the clients, staff members, and insurance companies that respect the interests and goals of each party. Success will be measured by the clients choosing The Rock because of their belief in The Rock’s ability to meet or exceed their expectations of price, service, and expertise.In order to implement our strategic goals, The Rock will focus on developing the following tools:Knowledgeable, friendly staff that can empathize with our consumers' needs and circumstances, especially in handling a loss.
Policies that meet or exceed the expectations of our clients, and that are affordable, available, and understandable.
Policies and endorsements delivered on time with minimal errors.
A commitment to an annual insurance review for all of our clients. A phone call is more than any direct mass marketer offers. The Rock believes personal contact and service is the cornerstone of our success.The Rock Insurance primarily markets and services Personal Lines Insurance. Its customers are mostly urban and some rural, lower income families or long-time resident senior citizens who demand value-priced insurance premiums in keeping with their lower and fixed incomes. The Rock will also provide insurance to small business, mostly family-run seasonal operations primarily focused on the tourist trade.The Rock Insurance is a privately incorporated company in the South Puget Sound district and is licensed to transact both Life and General Insurance. The shares are held equally by ***** ***** and ***** *****.The Rock has stressed to the insured the importance of good communication between the broker and client to insure proper coverage is in place. The Rock has noticed as the clients become better informed about insurance that there has been a tremendous increase in clients wishing in-depth discussions about their policy coverage and how they can get the most value for their insurance dollar.The company's strength lies in the quality and depth of our products and staff. The offices, unlike the competition, are open six days a week. Because of The Rock’s larger staff, they are able to service the clients even when a client's broker is busy or out of the office on inspections. The Real Estate division, which is a separate company,

Dear Slchoops,

Thank you. I will have it completed by 5:00 p.m. no later on Friday (tomorrow).

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please read this ENTIRE thing and let me know if u have questions because this is worth alot of points for me. Remember this will go through turnitin.com and to site everything. Use this book as its the book I use for this course as well: https://books.google.com/books?id=j_rVBgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=social+crm&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP_OfFpOrPAhUpxVQKHTNYBh8Q6AEIPzAC#v=onepage&q=social%20crm&f=false Thanks as always Donna

OK. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have another question thats also due within the next 20 hours, it will be a short assignment. I give it to you if you have time?

Dear Slchoops,

Yes. I do have the time. If you can open another posting for the question and remind me of your deadline again that would be great.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Slchoops,

Here is your assignment. A pleasure as always. I look forward to your new assignment. Please repost it and include the deadline for it.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks Donna!This assignment is due in the next 24 hours:Review the data at this link:https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-J7RZM2DL/ (Links to an external site.)which has the results of the Module 1 survey for RMT366 students in this and past quarters (be sure to scroll down to see all the data). You will need the results and you must refer to them for this assignment.Scenario: You are now the person at CWU who receives these results and are asked by your boss to write a SHORT summary of what the findings mean. Do not just restate the data, interpret them based on what you have learned so far in class. Make sure to look at both tabs of the results - Question Summaries and Data Trends. You should review earlier chapters in your text and use terminology in the text to complete this assignment. Bold the terminology so that it is easily seen.Write a 3-4 paragraph analysis of the findings:
•Are they good? Bad?
•What do they tell CWU?
•What should be the next step to help solve any issues this survey brings up?
•What other questions could be asked in the future?In 3-4 paragraphs discuss the following:On page 86 - 145 of the Customer Centric Marketing: Build Relationships, Create Advocates, and Influence Your Customers the author discusses using of Social Media Marketing to build relationships with customers (advocates). What can CWU do, based upon these principles (page 103) , to enhance their Social Media Marketing presence and build better relationships with students (customers)?
This is the book that they are using: https://books.google.com/books?id=j_rVBgAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=social+crm&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP_OfFpOrPAhUpxVQKHTNYBh8Q6AEIPzAC#v=onepage&q=social%20crm&f=false

Dear Slchoops,

You cannot post it here. I will get in trouble. Thank you but you need to repost it again in a new post. Please make it to my attention: Donna Kakonge. I will do it for the deadline, but please remind me again.

By the way...you are welcome.

Dear Slchoops,

Here is your assignment. Thanks so much.

Kindest regards,

Donna