Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

9/24/2016 Can you answer these questions. Final Paper.

Customer Question

9/24/2016
Hello Expert.
Can you answer these questions.
Final Paper.
Custom book for Ashford: BUS/661: Managing Organizational Change.
Palmer. Custom book for Ashford: BUS 661: Managing Organizational Change. McGraw-Hill Learning Solutions, 38503. VitalBook file.
"Ian Palmer Richard Dunford Gib Akin January 2008"
(Palmer 13).
We have determined that change is inevitable and subject to a number of variables attributing to the success or failure of the change process. The Final Paper is an exploration of a change initiative that you have personally experienced or researched. The paper should demonstrate your knowledge of the change process through a comprehensive analysis and discussion of the following aspects of organizational change. Your paper must include:
An identification and description of a professional change initiative personally experienced or researched.
A discussion of the change initiative as seen through the eyes of the leader and the follower.
A discussion of the successes and failures experienced during the change event.
An analysis of the concepts and theories used to facilitate the change process.
An evaluation of the impact of the change upon the organization.
A discussion on the sustainability of the change effort.
You must incorporate concepts and theories relating to the change process as they apply to each section of the paper.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must use headers to identify the specific aspect of change within the paper.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the course text.
Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Thank you, ***** *****: need an answer by September 29th 2016 on whether you can do it or not.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 9 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can help you with this question. Would you like for me to help you or would you prefer to remain working with M.J?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello Donna.Yes, I would like for you to continue to help me. How soon can you complete my questions?
Thanks, Mary.