Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain the

Customer Question

Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper in which you explain the importance of innovation in your selected business's vision, mission, and values, and determine your business model for this new division. Include the following:
The Company I was given is GameStop Corp.
•Propose a new product or service for the new company division. The division should be customer-focused with an innovative mission statement. Ensure that you are differentiating your product or service.
•Describe how the division addresses customer needs and achieves competitive advantage.
•Create a vision and a business model for this new division that clearly demonstrates your decision on what you want your business to become in the future.
•Explain how the vision, mission, and value of the new division align with the company's mission and vision.
•Summarize how the vision, mission, and values guide the division's strategic direction.
•Define your guiding principles and values for your division in the context of culture, social responsibility, and ethics.
Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis, and a supply chain analysis for your proposed new division and its business model.
Create a SWOTT table summarizing your findings. Your environmental analysis should consider, at a minimum, the following factors. For each factor, identify the one primary strength, weakness, opportunity, threat, and trend, and include it in your table.
•External forces and trends considerations:
◦Legal and regulatory
◦Global
◦Economic
◦Technological
◦Innovation
◦Social
◦Environmental
◦Competitive analysis
•Internal forces and trends considerations:
◦Strategy
◦Structures
◦Processes and systems
◦Resources
◦Goals
◦Strategic capabilities
◦Culture
◦Technologies
◦Innovations
◦Intellectual property
◦Leadership
Write a synopsis of no more than 1,050 words in which you analyze relevant forces and trends from the list above. Your analysis must include the following:
•Include economic and legal and regulatory forces and trends.
•Critique how well the organization adapts to change.
•Analyze and explain the supply chain of the new division of the existing business. Share your plans to develop and leverage core competencies and resources within the supply chain in an effort to make a positive impact on the business model and the various stakeholders.
•Identify issues and/or opportunities:
◦Identify the major issues and/or opportunities that the company faces based on your analysis.
◦Generate a hypothesis surrounding each issue and research questions to use for conducting analysis.
◦Identify the circumstances surrounding each issue; classify the circumstances; attribute the importance of each classification; and test the accuracy of the importance for each classification.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 6 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can have this assignment completed for you by Saturday. Would that be OK?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much. I will have it finished by tomorrow.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

This was an interesting, challenging and very long assignment to do :-). I look forward to your positive rating shortly so I can receive credit for this question. I look forward to working with you again as well.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are you able to send the doc to my email? For some reason it is not opening on here.

Dear Customer,

I am unable to send it to your email. I will try renaming the file right now and sending it again.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

Here is the paper again.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I got it, thank you very much.

Dear Customer,

You are more than welcome. I look forward to your positive feedback so that I can receive credit for this question.

Kindest regards,

Donna