Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model

Customer Question

Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell us more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: Part 1:Write a 350-word executive summary defining YOUR Company. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. The executive summary should be the LAST thing that you write because it is a brief snapshot of your overall strategic business plan. However it should be the FIRST thing in your paper.Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.Part 2:Using the University of Phoenix Business Model and Strategic Planning Outline as a guide, combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Final Business Plan Model assignment and Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, Balanced Scorecard, and Communication Plan from prior weeks. If you had errors in your previous papers you need to correct them before you combine them together. Don't just cut and past the entire papers together. You will only need ONE intro and conclusion. You only need to tell me about your company in the beginning. Don't repeat information, so you will choose sections from your previous paper.Part 3: (new)Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization's corporate social responsibility.Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 4,200 to 5,250 words in length.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can have this done for you by Friday, however I will need to ask for more credit for this question. I will make you an offer in moments.

Thank you,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i actually need it it done today tonight.

Dear Customer,

I can try, but then since it is a rush, I need to make quite a considerable credit offering since I would lose sleep doing it.

Just a moment. The offer is coming.