Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need a 3page micro-article analysis in one day based on

Customer Question

I need a 3page micro-article analysis in one day based on the topic of international trade and the role of information technology in Microeconomics. APA Style & references. Structure of the article analysis description of terms/concepts covered in the article with examples of businesses that are part of international trade benefiting from the advantages of information technology in promoting their business worldwide. How excited you are after reading the article? Did you learn something new which is helpful in understanding Microeconomics? need to express that you are better aware of the role of information technology in promoting globalization and increasing the profits and enhancing the know-how of technology after reading the article which reflects your understanding of the concepts in Microeconomics related to businesses, globalization and information technology.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
use this article also..... http://www.learner.org/series/econusa/unit27/.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Please mention the remaining hours in your deadline and let me know that can you cite me in your paper?, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
6hours

Hello

you did not answer my whole question, please answer that and also let me know that can you extend the deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can cite you...but I need other references to and I can only extend it 4 morr hours. I need to submit

Hello

You replied 4 hours later so tell me how much is remaining now ? and how you will cite me please tell me that how you will provide the link of the answer in citation, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need it done in 1 hour...I need your credentials

Sorry, It is too short, I cannot answer, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
what now...u wasted all this time

I was waiting for your reply , you replied after 5 hours so I have not wasted any time, thanks.