Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Explain the dual functions of the external environment and

Customer Question

Explain the dual functions of the external environment and the internal environment and the role of the personnel within both environments. Be sure to include examples to support your thinking.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I can have this completed for you for Sunday, however I would require more details such as page length and require more credit for this question. I will make you an additional offer.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The paper is just two pages I paid already. Please I will appreciate a quick response from you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
a.Explain the dual functions of the external environment and the internal environment and the role of the personnel within both environments. Be sure to include examples to support your thinking. For additional details, please refer to the Short Paper/Case Study Rubric document in the Assignment Guidelines and Rubrics section of the course. See Chapter 9
b.Note: Let me clarify terminology below. Use Chapter 9 as a key reference too.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I paid for this paper already

Dear Customer,

Yes, I know you did. But I find the price too low and this is why I made you the offer. I would require more credit in order to do the assignment. I am open to negotiation and for you to pay in addition what you can afford. If we cannot come to an agreement on the price, then I can opt out for another expert to help you. I hope we can resolve this soon.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How lower are you willing to go I cannot afford $60

Dear Customer,

How much can you afford and still be fair? I would be willing to go with that :-).

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. You would need to tell me so that I can make the offer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
To be honest I didn't budget for more than what the system charged me. This is not a big paper per say.

Dear Customer,

OK. I will agree to your price :-). Could I please have until Sunday of this week to complete it?

Dear Customer,

I need to know if I can have until Sunday to finish it soon. I need to go to bed soon to wake up early. I hope to hear from you soon. If this arrangement with you would not work, I need to opt out so that another expert can help you.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sunday will be fine thanks. Appreciative. Please I need to send the text book pages it easier if I send it via email it takes forever can I send them to your email.

Dear Customer,

Yes, I will allow that. My email is:***@******.***. That is fine. Thank you. Thank you for allowing me to have it done by Sunday. If you could please describe the project in the subject line, that would be great and please also mention Just Answer so I know it is you since I do not know your name :-).

Thanks,

Donna

Dear Customer,

Here is your essay.

Thank you,

Donna

Dear Customer,

I look forward to your positive rating so I can receive credit for this answer.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey thanks for the essay but there was no citations of any sort. Both in text citation and reference citation.Please did you reference the chapter pages I sent to

Dear Customer,

No I did not reference those pages. I actually got into trouble because I gave you my email address prior to there being a premium service offer which did not accept anyway. I would recommend that at the rate that is the credit I am receiving for this answer that you can put in the citations and please give me a positive rating so I can receive the credit.

Thank you,

Donna

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please I need this revised by using the text book chapters and a reference I sent you a rubics to this assignment. I don't have any issue rating but I have to be satisfied first.

Dear Customer,

I can have that done for you by 11:00 p.m. EDT on Sunday.

I could do it now.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm sorry I can't pay $70

What can you afford?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I gave out the chapters to help write the essay that was part of the instructions needed for the assignment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have paid what I can afford and other writers charge me $5 for premium charge I don't understand where $70 is coming from

Dear Customer,

I will choose then to opt out.

Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your patience. The price you have quoted is fine ... $20/page is $40. You have paid that. The premium charge is $5.

The paper which was returned to you is not two pages. Your references are not included.

I would like to help. Where can I find chapter 9 as you requested.

Please respond as soon as possible since you need this by tomorrow. Thanks,

Judy