Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Beth, Thank you so much for all of your help lately, it has

Customer Question

For Dr. Beth,
Thank you so much for all of your help lately, it has been fantastic! I have one final assignment I need assistance with. I know you have a lot going on so I completely understand if you dont have time to take this on as it is pretty short notice. Below is the assignment description and requirments. This assignment is due friday 9/2 at midnight.
My degree field is Healthcare Administration and Management.
For this assignment, you will research internships, volunteer opportunities, and certifications in your chosen degree field. Develop a well-written paper that includes the following:
Two internship positions in your chosen degree field: Include a link to the description for each internship, and provide a summary of how these positions relate to your degree field.
Two volunteer opportunities in your chosen degree field: Include a link to the description for each volunteer opportunity, and provide a summary of how these opportunities relate to your degree field.
At least one certification within your chosen degree field: Include a link to the description of this certification and summarize the qualifications required to obtain it, as well as the value provided by the certification.
Assignment must be:
Be 4-5 pages in length
Be formatted according to APA Requirements
Category: Essays
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 3 months ago.

Hi Shannon! I am DELIGHTED to help with this!! Thank YOU!!! And thank you for accepting my offer on the other project! I appreciate that so much! I will have your answer to you before Friday at midnight! Again, THANK YOU! SO glad I have been able to help!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Dr. Beth. Just checking in to see how this final assignment is going. Please let me know if I can help in any way
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi Dr. Beth! Have you been able to complete this answer? I need to get it turned in asap
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 3 months ago.

Shannon, I am so sorry. I had an emergency and have been hospitalized. This is the first time I have been able to log in in several days. I will have your answer to you ASAP

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
sorry to hear you had an emergency! Hope you are doing better. No worries about this assignment I no longer need it. I will have something else I'll need assistance with later in the week.
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 3 months ago.

Shannon, thank you so, so much for your understanding, and, again, I am so sorry about this project. I am on standby for the next one. Again, thank you!