Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Donna, Putting everything together that I have been working

Customer Question

Hi Donna,Putting everything together that I have been working on over the past 2 months and would like to see if you are available to help me fill in some of the blanks. I can email you my updates with everything I have. Right now I am needing 1 paragraph for Strengths (for the SWOT analysis) and 1 paragraph for Weaknesses (also for the SWOT).
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Putting everything together that I have been working on over the past 2 months and would like to see if you are available to help me fill in some of the blanks. I can email you my updates with everything I have. Right now I am needing 1 paragraph for Corporate Culture regarding business strategy and1 paragraph for Organization and Corporate Issues regarding employees.
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 7 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Yes, I can help you. I believe I received an email from you. I will respond to that shortly.

Kindest regards ***** ***** so much!

Donna

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, you're the best lol

Dear Customer,

You are more than welcome. I look forward to receiving all of the information I need. I should be able to have this done for you today.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I emailed you

Dear Customer,

Thank you! I received the email. I will look over everything and start working on it very soon.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much. I have sent the portion I helped with the report that you have written. Please do let me know if everything is fine with it before I request a rating.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. You can either email me or let me know here.

Dear Customer,

I will go ahead and request a rating. If there is anything further, I will do it. I think everything you need is there.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear Customer,

I look forward to your positive rating soon.

Thanks,

Donna