Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I have a paper due tomorrow that has to be 5-7 pages:

Customer Question

JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Required : During our course, each of you will prepare one short (five to seven pages, double-spaced) paper based on the Smackey Dog Food Inc. case facts above. The purpose of the project is to move you beyond the black letter into the actual practical application of legal principles in real-life situations. The project case is due at any point before the end of Week 7. It serves to highlight the importance of audit opinions and reports. This project gives you an opportunity to conduct certain audit procedures and determine the course of action regarding the audit.Note : You are being graded on analyzing issues you identify in the project case, in addition to responding to the questions listed in the YD_Activity
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Writing Tutor should know?
Customer: There is also a worksheet with 10 questions
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am attaching the Scenerio and the questions that have to be answered. It is due tonight by midnight.Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will you be able to complete this tonight? I need to know if I should look elsewhere