Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

For your Writing Project, you will analyze the

Customer Question

For your Writing Project, you will analyze the government-wide financial statements for a sample city for a three-year period. In your textbook, please reference page 436 Exercise 10-20 as your guide. You will find Statements of Net Position and Statements of Activities for FY 2015, 2016 and 2017 on pages 437-440. You are required to complete Exercise 10-20 Part a & b using the Excel template found above and Part c using Microsoft Word to prepare a paper reporting your findings. Part a & b will require you to calculate financial ratios for FY 2017 and then you will prepare a presentable spreadsheet that will accompany your paper. Part c will require you to provide an overall assessment of the city’s financial condition to the City Commissioner using the information provided, both financial and non-financial. In your summary, be sure to reference how GASB standards are reflected in the financial statements and what role GASB plays in the financial reporting process. Information on how to access GASB Codification is also available above.
Format:
Part a & b – Ratios: The Excel file should contain financial ratios related to Illustration 10-4 found on page 419 of your text. You should also demonstrate the use of various features in Excel to calculate formulas and ratios. Once you have calculated the appropriate ratios, be sure to present them in a professional format to accompany your paper.
Part c - Paper: Title page should contain a title, student name, date, class name/number, and running head. Abstract page should be included (one paragraph, not indented) highlighting the key points of your paper. Paper should be double spaced, 1" margins, 12 pt font Times New Roman style, pages numbered throughout the document with running head in all capitals on each page.
PowerPoint: PowerPoint should also be completed summarizing key concepts and be 4-5 slides long. See separate submission box.
Length: Paper should be not less than 4 and not more than 5 pages of text (not including title page, abstract page, exhibits, and reference page.)
Sources: Use at least 5 outside sources (in addition to the text). Others may be authoritative sites such as FASB standards. Please follow proper APA format when citing
Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 3 months ago.

Dear *****,

Do you have the textbook or a link to it that would help me?

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately, I don't but the book is Accounting for Governmental &Nonprofit Entities 17th ed + Connect by McGraw Hill and I was wondering if I could get it by this Sunday night or Monday morning, August 21st or 22nd? I'm not sure if the Connect site has the access to the text book, but would you like my information for it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Here is the link and my info: **************************************************

E-Mail Address: ***************************************

Password: *****************

Dear *****,

Thank you. I will look into whether the textbook is there now. Just a moment.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

No problem. There should be an ebook to it on that site.

Dear *****,

Is it institutional accounting? Not non-profit? This is the only I can see that seems to be the right textbook.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Accounting for Governmental & Nonprofit

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

It should be institutional accounting, I apologize.

Dear *****,

Yes, it is the same textbook. The word "nonprofit" is in small print. No problem. I can have this done for you Monday at the latest. Do not worry about it. The word "nonprofit" is there too. I can have it done by Monday.

Kindest regards ***** ***** you,

Donna

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Thank you so much. Ms. Donna. I greatly appreciate the help.

Dear *****,

You are more than welcome. The pleasure is mine.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Dear *****,

We may have a problem for me to do this question and I will try to work with you in order to find a solution.

Experts are not allowed to have the username or password ***** of the clients/customers on this site. That would require an international criminal record check to ensure that none of the experts would ever use the information towards illegal and/or inappropriate means.

Because of this, I would be unable to respond to your questions directly from the link that you sent to me. Is there a way that you could possibly capture the information and send it to me in a basic .doc file so that I could work from there?

I also strongly recommend that you change your password *****

Kindest regards,

Donna

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Would that work?

Dear *****,

Yes, this should work. Thank you. I hope you have changed your password ***** please as a general rule, do not give out your passwords to anyone. I do appreciate your trust in me.

Kindest regards,

Donna

P.S. I will have this done by the latest Monday

Dear *****,

I am very sorry but I looked over your assignment details again and this is a difficult project for me to work on that I know I can do, but I do not think that I would do it well. I am going to opt out of this assignment in hopes that another expert will take it and help you in time. There still is enough time to get it done.

Kindest regards,

Donna

Expert:  lkhoward replied 3 months ago.

i could probably do this for you as long as I can add the amount for the previous job in with the email offer. Also, this assignment may need a price adjustment.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Great and no problem
Expert:  lkhoward replied 3 months ago.

okay. I have a few ahead of you. I'll start this on Thursday.

Expert:  lkhoward replied 3 months ago.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I am not able to do this project.