Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need help understanding the following information based on

Customer Question

Hello, I need help understanding the following information based on the CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL INC filed Form 10-K on 02/05/2016.Using form 10-K, answer the following questions in an essay format.Identify three accounts on your selected company’s and balance sheet that provide evidence that the company utilizes accrual accounting. Ensure you provide explanations as well as the income statement account that would be affected by the adjustment process.Identify and explain three income statement accounts that may result in accrual and deferrals adjusting entries.
Explain depreciation expense, amortization expense, accumulated depreciation, and accumulated amortization?In the financial statements and notes of your selected company, identify the four accounts. How much was each of these four accounts for the most recent year and on which financial statements were each reported?What are income taxes and income tax expense (or provision for income taxes)? In the financial statements and notes of your selected company, identify cash paid for income taxes as well as income tax expense (or provision for income taxes).How much was each of these accounts for the most recent year and on which financial statements was each reported?Your response should include two to three pages of written text in addition to any calculations and solutions you offer to support your thinking. Ensure you include the form 10-K page numbers in your citations for each response. Include retrieval link for the 10-K as one of your sources so your instructor can verify the information.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 3 months ago.

Hello

Can you give reference of my work in your paper?