Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD

For your term paper, explain how the interest will be

Customer Question

For your term paper, explain how the interest will be calculated based on a 3% per year, compounded quarterly. Please remember such concepts deposits, interest posting, and withdrawals. When determining the processes involved in determining the annual balances at the end of Year 1, 3, and 5, show how the interest is derived and then also state the annual yield for the account after the end of each year ion question. Finally, show the balance and interest yield calculations within the body of the paper.Construct your six-page response (term paper), complying with the following guidelines:Six pages including three diagrams, not including cover and reference pages
Double Spacing
Times New Roman font size 12
Reference page with at least six citations from within the writing
At least three diagrams, accompanied by text that explains them
APA citation style
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
New model or something that has been done before. It's discrete mathematics. I need the problem solved and explain what formulas were used. I can put it in spa style

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok, I need someone quick to answer this. I will give the full amount on the tip as well. My deadline is by midnight tonight or it is late.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can someone please talk to me?
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

When is your deadline for this assignment? I would need at least until Wednesday of next week to do it well. I can help you though.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, BJ, MA, TESOL, LLB, ABD