Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I need this by noon tomorrow central time. You are a

Customer Question

I need this by noon tomorrow central time.
You are a business risk mitigation consultant. Your clients own several apartment buildings catering primarily to students at the local university. One of the apartments, University Heights, has a tenant named Brittany. Brittany was recently attacked by an intruder who broken in through a loose fitting on the sliding glass door on her first floor apartment. The property manager, Daryl, heard Brittany scream and came to her aid, but not before both Daryl and Brittany were both badly injured by the attacker.
Create a 1,400-word mitigation proposal for your client in which you include the following:
•Identify the potential torts involved that might affect your client.
•Differentiate between the different potential torts you identified.
•Discuss the client's legal duties to Daryl (property manager) and to Brittany (tenant).
•Research similar cases and examine the outcomes. What insights from these cases might apply to your client?
•Determine what your client might be able to do to prevent or mitigate such risks in the future?
•Determine if your client should seek legal counsel in this situation. What other potential tort situations might call for using legal counsel?
Cite a minimum of three (3) scholarly sources.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I have not other documents to upload. What do you mean by model? Do you already have an essay for the question I asked?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Were you able to complete the essay?