Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Beth...Thank you for a job well done. I was very impressed

Customer Question

Hello Dr. Beth...Thank you for a job well done. I was very impressed with the assignment. If you would like I have another assignment if you are up for the challenge????
Category: Essays
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 2 months ago.

I would love that!! I am so glad you were pleased with your answer! It was a joy to work with you and I'm so excited to work with you again! I look forward to the details!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

I sent the assignment as a separate question. Was that what I was supposed to do? I don't need it as urgently as it says either. I was just trying to pick the choice that made the price higher for you. I need it by Monday at midnight. Is that ok?

Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 2 months ago.

Tracey, that is perfect! I appreciate this so much! Again, thank you! I will post your answer to the other thread as soon as I have it ready for you. Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend! :)