Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas,

Customer Question

Respond to the following scenario with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use research to reinforce your ideas.In anticipation of Mary’s request for comparative analysis, it will be useful at this time to do some research. You know that you can obtain the financials of companies within the same sector or Standard Industry Code as Apix Printing (e.g., commercial printing), and that the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Standard Industry 2012 code for Apix Printing is presently 323111. Use Hoover’s Pro to search for two other companies in the same industry as Apix Printing.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When you get to work the next day, you see the following e-mail from Mary:Here is the list of financial ratios you asked for. I need you to explain the computation of each and compute these for Apix’s results for the financial statements you are using for the PowerPoint presentation. Also, compare Apix’s 2-year trend results to that of two other firms in the sector. Indicate how each of Apix’s ratios differ, and indicate whether the two other companies’ ratios or Apix’s ratios are indicative of better performance.
Explain the computation for each of the following, and compute each for Apix and two other companies in the same industry as Apix Printing:Current ratio
(Long-term) debt to equity ratio
Gross margin percentage
Net profit margin percentage
Return on equity percentage
Present your findings of the above data in a table. Add a paragraph that summarizes your results, indicating whether investors would find the financial analysis results of Apix competitive as compared to rivals in the sector. Be sure to include both positive and negative trends in your analysis.
Expert:  PDtax replied 4 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax.

I didn't see the financials in the attachment.

The question asks about a PowerPoint presentation and essay. How long for each?

Deadline?

Once you let me know more, I can commit to your project.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Let me see if I can send it to you, and deadline is tonight at midnight
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry still at work I will give you the rest of the information as soon as I get off of work thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
this is the power point that I think you need for the assignment. Please I need this done before midnight, do you think you could help me?