Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

How can i get my assigment done law? can you help me?

Customer Question

how can i get my assigment done for business law?
can you help me?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as or and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
ReadingChapter 9: Nature of Traditional and E-ContractsChapter 10: AgreementChapter 11: Consideration and Promissory EstoppelChapter 13: Genuineness of Assent and Undue InfluenceAssignmentWrite responses to the following end-of-chapter questions. Submit the answers to Dropbox entitled Week 1: Assignment. The ideal answers will identify the applicable issue, propose a solution, and state a justification.End-of-Chapter Questions:Chapter 9.4
Chapter 10.7
Chapter 11.4
Chapter 13.1
Your responses should be well-rounded and analytical, and should not just provide a conclusion or an opinion without explaining the reason for the choice. For full credit, you need to use the material from the week's lectures, text, and/or discussions when responding to the questions. It is important that you incorporate the question into your response (i.e., restate the question in your introduction) and explain the legal principle(s) or concept(s) from the text that underlies your judgment. For each question (and each component if there are multiple sections of one question), you should provide at least one reference in APA format (in-text citations and references as described in detail in the Syllabus). Each answer should be double-spaced in 12-pt. font and your response to each question should be between one and three paragraphs in length. See the grading rubric in Doc Sharing.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Required TextbooksThe following books are required for this course:
Business Law: Legal Environment, Online Commerce, Business Ethics, and International Issues
7th Edition
by Henry R. Cheeseman
2009 Pearson Education, Inc.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 3 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I do believe that I can help you with this. First, I need to know your deadline.

I look forward to your response.

Kindest regards,