Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Professor
Experience:  PhD in English Language and Literature
93876912

Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules business

Customer Question

Write a letter of complaint. Follow the rules for a business letter, and use the full-block style. The complaint may be about anything you wish (such as malfunctioning equipment, poor building main- tenance, or disruptive noises from a nearby business). You can base your letter on a true experience, or you can make up all the details you need.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Hello! I've got it! Thank you so much for allowing me to work with you on this! Do you have any additional information? When do you need your answer? I'm excited to work with you on this!

Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Hi Mike! I hope you are well! Please find your answer attached. I hope this helps! If there is ANYTHING more I can do to help you with this project, please let me know. Also, if you are pleased with this answer, and with the answer I provided for your basketball essay, I would ask that you please rate both projects. I am only paid for my time and effort if I receive a rating of 3, 4, or 5. Thank you so much for allowing me to work with you on this! Again, if there is anything more I can do, you know where I am. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Hi Mike! I'm trying to resend your answer; fingers are crossed that it makes it through this time! :)