Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Need to first inquire prices. On tight budget. Need help

Customer Question

Hi. Need to first inquire prices. On tight budget. Need help with a paper on Accounting & The Regulatory Environment. We are to select an accounting regulatory or standard agency and select a public company to create this paper. I'm thinking we can use PCAOB ( The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) and Walmart ;) With this info we are to create a no more than 1050 word analysis of the regulatory environment: we are to identity one or more regulations that would apply to Walmart ( or which ever company one selects ), discuss the ways that compliance with the regulations is beneficial to the company, industry, and consumers and we are to examine how the agency selected ( PCAOB) and Walmart work together. Also explain the role of ethics in the regulatory environment and lastly , discuss the ways in which the regulatory environment would directly affect my desired career with the organization ( say I'd like to be a general manager). It needs to be using APA format ( but I can do this no problem if need be). Remember to include references.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 3 months ago.

Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided in next 24 hours.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
OMG! Please close this. You always charge way too much F.Naz. Thanks but no thanks. Enjoy your weekend
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can anyone else assist me that is more conscious of prices and more empathetic towards students please? The person named "F.Naz" always asks for TOO MUCH money! Help!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

I have a model resource you can use as you prepare your final response - if that would be sufficient, let me know and I will send it to you.