Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I am looking complex accounting question to use as a topic

Customer Question

I am looking for a complex accounting question to use as a topic for a research paper. The topic should be in the form of a question that a business client might come to you with for research which will likely be diverse in nature, that will have more than one answer, therefore it would be my job to persuade them what avenue to take. It must make a 15-25 page paper. Being that I am at the very beginning of my schooling in accounting, I am finding it very difficult to come up with topics. The primary source for the paper would be Fasb and Gasb. I can provide more detail if needed, but thought I would try to ask in general first.
Teacher instructions are:
paper identifies an accounting related issue or topic, critically analyzes all facets of the issue (including different stakeholder(s) perspectives, if applicable), analyzes alternative solutions, and concludes with a persuasive-style recommendation.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 3 months ago.

Is this your assignment question or home work question and you will receive any marks on this?