Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I'm needing assistance with accounting class homework.

Customer Question

I'm needing assistance with accounting class homework. The site tells me it is $38 total. I will pay this plus a tip. I thank you in advance. The paper is due tomorrow by midnight. But if I need more time teacher is ok with it. The instructions say the following-- Financial Statements Instructions : Select a publicly traded US corporation ( any) and research the company via their website and download the Income Statement, Statement of shareholders equity, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows. Write a 700 word paper of the financial statements and include the following: * Determine the net income for the current fiscal year ( FY). Is this income up or down from the prior year? * Explain the relevance of changes in the net income to investors.* Determine the ending balance in shareholders equity. Why would organizations such as labor unions be interested in this? * Determine the total value of assets.* Discuss the relevance of the total value of assets to potential creditors and why this is important.* Determine the total cash flow from the operation.* Explain which users would find the financial statements most important.* Discuss how the financial statements are used in a position of general manager that you world like to hold. How might these aid you in managerial decision making? Include the financial statements along with the assignment. Format the assignment using APA format/guidelines. Thank you
Category: Essays
Expert:  PDtax replied 4 months ago.

Hi from just answer. I'm PDtax. I can assist with your paper, buy your tomorrow deadline, but need to ask for a price adjustment first.

I'll post an offer. Accept by 9 EST tonight so I can set time aside, and I'll get the job done.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It would not be 3 pages. It is to be no more than 700 words. And it is simply way too much money my friend :( we are students ! Using this site is a luxury for many of us. Any way you reconsider this very high price ?!