Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I need help with my accounting class homework please. Here

Customer Question

Hi there! I need help with my accounting class homework please. Here are the Instructions. It says : Financial Statements Instructions: Select a publicly traded US corporation ( any) and research the company via their website. Download their Income Statement, Statement of Shareholders Equity, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows. Develop a 700 word examination of the financial statements , including the following points: * Determine the net income for the current fiscal year (FY). Is this income up or down from the prior year? * Explain the relevance of changes in net income to investors.* Determine the ending balance in shareholders equity. Why would organizations such as Labor Unions be interested in this? * Determine the total number of assets * Discuss the relevance of the total value of assets to potential creditors and why this is important * Determine the total cash flow from the operation * Explain which users would find the financial statements most important * Discuss how the financial statements are used in your current role or a position you would like to hold ( please write I would like to be CEO here in the future;) ) * How might these aid you in managerial decision making? Include the financial statements along with the assignment. Format APA style .
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 4 months ago.

Please mention your deadline. The answer provided will be original but you will have to understand it and will have to reword it, as you can not submit it as its, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Understood. It's due by midnight tomorrow. Thanks

Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided in next 24 hours, thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Oh wow. This is wAyyyyy too much my friend! I can't afford this. It said $38! How did it go from $38 to over $100???!!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Even now : you say $150 and the site says $112 - but I can't afford any of these prices. With all due respect, this is way too much ! Other teachers have been more reasonable with prices which is why I have kept coming back. We are students . We are struggling ourselves to make ends meet and this service is a luxury. We sacrifice other things to be able to afford this site but this price is rediculiusly too high!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please don't charge my card and don't worry about this. I will try another site or another teacher. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am taking to custome service right now. They say to please ask you to " opt out" so that I may get another teacher. Please opt out. Thank you for your time.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am talking to customer service and they ask for you to please opt out. Thank you