Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

This is just a discussion board question and therefore

Customer Question

This is just a discussion board question and therefore does not need to be very long. I need this 6/17 by 5 pm cst. Question: when considering the concept of environmental scanning, investigate a product from two rival companies and determine if the one product is a substitute for the other. Why or why not?

Category: Essays
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 5 months ago.

Dear Cecelia,

I can help you. Would you like to proceed?

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Yes

Dear Cecelia,

When is your deadline?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I need it by 10:00 pm today.

Dear Cecelia,

I can meet that deadline! I will do it for you by the deadline. Thanks!

Dear Cecelia,

Answer:

Environmental scanning is a concept that helps businesses to plan for their futures. As an example, a product that will be investigated from two rival companies will be Coca-Cola and Pepsi. In this situation of comparing Coca-Cola and Pepsi, Coca-Cola is so popular and so well environmentally scanned that Pepsi is often referred to as Coke and in 2012 Obama ruled against Pepsi due to aborted fetus cells (Natural News.com, 2012). Coke has come to substitute Pepsi even when people are drinking Pepsi. The reason for this is because Coke has been so widely advertised for so long and even when you do a Google search of soft drinks Coke comes up at the top of the list. This is why environmental scanning does help with the futures of products between two rival companies.

END

Cecelia, if you want me to do any further work on this, please do let me know. I will keep working on it until you are completely satisfied with my response.

Dear Cecelia,

Are you happy with the response? I could redo it for you if you want me to.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Donna, I cannot accept your answer because it is not very detailed and the part about Obama ruling against Pepsi about aborted fetus cells makes no sense in this context. Please redo with more detail or reopen it to other experts if you are not able to complete the question. This is sn MBA level course, so the answer has to be more detailed.

Dear Cecelia,

As I said, I can redo it.

Kindest regards,

Donna Kakonge, ABD

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

I'm giving you a chance to redo it and give it to me tomorrow by 1:00 pm.