Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Part 1: View and Analysis (3-4 paragraphs) Describe and

Customer Question

Part 1: View and Analysis (3-4 paragraphs)
Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your response:
Were the individuals professional?
What made the individuals professional (consider attire, communication skills, presentation of self, etc.)?
After reviewing the slides, describe areas that would be unprofessional in your field when considering attire and presentation of self?
Include any additional thoughts.
Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection (4 paragraphs)
What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession?
Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the presentations. Review a brief overview of what is not appropriate attire in the majority of career fields.
Describe what makes someone a professional in your field. Use research and/or reflect on your personal experiences and what you know about your profession (or the profession you will work in).
What behavioral attributes do you practice that identify you as a professional (review the Unit 1 content for ideas)?
What attributes, such as attire, communication skills, and presentation of self, do you possess that make you professional?
Psychology Human Services
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
These are the slides we need to talk about
Expert:  asciandwildlife replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I would be glad to assist, but this assignment is undervalued given the length of it, and I need to know when it is due? Please let me know when it is due, and if I can finish it in time, I'll submit an additional offer proposal so we can agree to a different value for the question.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need it ASAP... I will pay more if it's original and meets all the requirements to get an A

The soonest I can have this to you is saturday evening. Would that work?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
anyway to get it tonight or early Saturday morning I am already late with the assignment

I can have it to you by noon Saturday CST.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Saturday by noon is great, thanks

Please accept the offer proposal if you agree. Once you accept, I'll get started.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I can not afford 100.00 I can do at the most 50

Unfortunately, for the amount of time I need to put in and the quick turnaround, I would not take $50. I will opt out and another expert may assist you! :)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
There is not a whole time of time needed you need to look the slides and then write about what you see and answer the questions. *****over priced
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am example of what it should look like but I need to do the slides I provided you this is another professional