SuperiorTutor
SuperiorTutor, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelors in Finance and Accounting. Have a running blog. Passion for writing.
17992207

This is an individual assignment, but you will continue to

Customer Question

This is an individual assignment, but you will continue to use the same company that is used for the Learning Team's Strategic Plan. In this section, you will be evaluating various strategies and making recommendations for the organization. You will make these recommendations from the perspective of your role in the group such as CFO, CMO, etc. The team will then use these recommendations to select the final Strategic Plan.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you include the following:
Evaluate potential generic strategies for the organization.
•Assess potential value disciplines for the organization.
•Evaluate potential grand strategies for the organization.
•Assess potential global strategies for the organization.
•Identify the best generic, grand, and global strategies and the best value disciplines.
•Recommend a strategy or combination of strategies the organization should implement, and include a rationale for that recommendation.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment as a Microsoft® Word document.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My Company is Pepsi CO
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Expert:  SuperiorTutor replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I noticed that this question is lying idle since 9th June. Should Mr White decide to opt-out, would you like me to answer your question? Thanks