Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Managerial Economics Final paper - Managerial Decision

Customer Question

Managerial Economics Final paper -Managerial Decision Making Research and Analysis
Focus of the Final PaperResearch a specific company of your choice and identify some of the managerial decisions that were made over time and in response to changes in its market or competitive environment. Use the Ashford University Library and web-based sources for your research. At least three external scholarly sources must be used in addition to the textbook.Address all of the following areas:Describe the company and provide a brief history of its operations. Find or use graphs to illustrate its financial performance over the years.
Describe any sources of risk or uncertainty in its operations. Do the financial reports indicate risky or uncertain activities or changes to the economic environment that ultimately appear to have affected the company’s financial outcomes? Be specific.
Are there any government regulations that have affected this company’s operations domestically or abroad? Explain.
Describe the inputs that are used in this company’s production function and identify any challenges to securing these inputs.
Determine if the company has introduced new products in existing markets or created new markets over time. What is the impact on its finances?
Determine if the price of its products increased or declined over time and analyze the reasons for price fluctuations. Study the demand elasticity for its products and discuss the availability of close substitutes for its products. How does that affect pricing decisions?
Analyze the company’s profitability. Identify the economy or industry influences on its costs, operations, and profitability.
Describe the competitive environment in which the firm operates, the distribution of market power, and the strategic behavior of the firm and its competitors. Apply your knowledge of the theory of this company’s market structure. How does the company make pricing and production decisions? Is your observation supported by the theoretical models? Refer to the financial reports for illustration.
Describe any non-price competitive strategies that the company might be engaging in. Provide specific examples.
Evaluate if the company made any mistakes in its decisions over time, and recommend any changes or improvements for future operations. Refer to the financial reports when making specific observations or recommendations..
Use economic language and demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and theories of this course.Writing the Final PaperThe Final Paper:Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (excluding including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper
Student’s name
Course name and number
Instructor’s name
Date submitted
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement which identifies the focus of the paper.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Please mention your deadline and let me know that how you will use my solution?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Need it on or before June 20th. Using it for my final paper in the class. let me know how much for an original piece.

So you will submit my solution to your instructor as it is?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no ill make some changes and put it in my words.

Okay, so it means that you will change it and will take guidance from my work?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
However what i don want is a copy of some paper that is already out there.

So as you gonna make changes in it and will re-word it so this wont be a problem for you in that case.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
not it wont. but im also not looking to pay premium dollars for a paper i can get for free online.

So any specific reason that you want to pay dollars here when you can get it in free.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Do me a favor and release my request. Thanks

Okay, I am opting out, thanks.