Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Course Research Project Team Effectiveness – Due Week 9 In

Customer Question

Course Research Project Team Effectiveness – Due Week 9
In an APA formatted paper of 6-8 pages in length (excluding cover and references), address the questions listed below. The paper will require a minimum of 5 outside resources in addition to the text.
1.Begin by establishing a context - describe in detail an experience working with teams in or outside your workplace.
2.Explain in detail and provide examples of the advantages and challenges of working in teams discussed in your reading that you experienced with this team.
3.How did your team learn as a group and move forward in the team-building process?
4.What was your experience as it relates to your organization’s culture?
5.Assume you are the leader and know what you know now about leading teams.
a.How would you use both formal and informal communication processes to communicate with your team members?
b.How would you facilitate moving your team through the stages of team development?
c.What if your team were a global one with members spread out throughout the world. Discuss three factors you need to consider to ensure team effectiveness.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I may be able to help you with your project, depending on when it's due. When do you need your answer? Do you have any additional information or requests? I look forward to working with you!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's due by 5pm today just that is it doable
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 4 months ago.

Hello! Thank you for responding! I'm so sorry to say that I won't be able to have your answer for you today, as I hav a full schedule today. I'm so sorry about this. I will opt out so that another expert can have an opportunity to help you. Good luck with your assignment!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Do I get a refund then? I feel u should change the whole 24 hour thing then this is my first and last time please just give me a refund thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I want reopen
What's the time frame