Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Lei noticed what appeared to be a discrepancy in the time

Customer Question

Lei noticed what appeared to be a discrepancy in the time sheet of one of the customer associates.
When she asked the location manager about this, she learned that the team supervisor had allowed
the associate to report hours not actually worked in this pay period, thus receiving pay for time notyet
earned. Lei did not like this practice and immediately viewed this as a control issue. After checking
the employee handbook which had been in effect since she and Dalman were actively managing the
single location, she discovered that this practice was not covered. She also realized that many of the
duties that employees were expected to do and were in fact, evaluated on were also not clearly
addressed.
After reading the scenario above, the section on Bureaucratic Control Systems, , describe how Dalman and Lei can create the
missing section of employee handbook by describing how the four step control process could be
implemented to correct the problem of misreporting hours. External sources may be used. Cite
external sources.
Must be 2 full pages.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do i know if it is being done
Expert:  Dr. Beth replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I may e able to assist you with this, depending on when your project is due? Do you have any additional information or requests? I look forward to working with you!