Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

A quality case analysis will include proper citations and

Customer Question

A quality case analysis will include proper citations and references. Paper Format: Word document in APA or MLA format, double spaced, six pages not including cover page. Include at least 3 scholarly references to support your case study.Case StudyYour brother-in-law, Representative Howard Hughes, lost his bid for reelection. However, thanks to your efforts, he established himself while in Congress as an astute analyst of the health field and as a consequence, has taken a position as partner at the prestigious Atlanta investment firm of Keller, Keller, Keller, Keller, and Disher. You have decided to take him up on his offer to join him as a manager in the healthcare division.The other partners have little insight into healthcare other than receiving care. Your brother-in-law has been asked to give a presentation on the current status of the health sector and opportunities for investment.Your job is to provide him with infomation on the healthcare industry. Key interest items are in the below questions. To be effective, detail needs to be spectific, complete with sufficient depth and detail.The paper must answer the following questions:
• How is the role of government likely to change?
• Will government be more or less involved in the health sector?
• What impact will increased government involvement have on healthcare as a business opportunity?
• Where do you see a potential for growth in the health sector?
• What opportunities would make for wise investments (e.g., hospitals, home health, mental health, rehabilitation services, managed care, physician group practice management, etc.)?
• Is technology a good investment risk? If yes, what sort or types of technologies are likely to be in great demand, assuming a national shift to integrated delivery system model and a focus on prevention along with treatment?
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This assignment is due this Sunday, June 5th.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have attached the rubric document to review.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just too difficult or not informative enough or priced too low.

I know that you have been waiting for quite some time and want to ensure that you at least receive a resource to assist.

I only receive credit for my help when you rate my services OK or higher.

CLICK HERE for a resource I have put together with some information that will assist as you prepare your final response. Feel free to reply back to me if you have questions.

What can you expect now.... As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!