Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Issue: a temporary social benefit programme has been audited

Customer Question

Issue: a temporary social benefit programme has been audited internally and the auditor found poor record keeping of materials to be used in the programme. Material for construction was procured in bulk for several projects using a one particular project. who is a programme coordinator oversee the procument by technician he supervised of 200 bags of cement. Only 80 bags were delivered to a certain project. The rest their destination is unknown. The Coordinator who is charged with the successful implementation of the Programme claims that others were delivered to other projects but can't produce evidence in terms of delivery note. The Coordinator faces disciplinary hearing board with a charge of 1. 'Habitual or willfull negligence of duty, 2. Possible loss of government funds. Please provide argument points for the case. The case has to be decided on the balance of probability because it is administrtative.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have tried to give you all the details I have, if u can't help on that may request that u return my money.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Help me with questions to ask the Coordinator to proof willful or habitual neglegence. Thts what I need..
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Help me with questions to ask the Coordinator to proof willful or habitual neglegence.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
U have deducted money from my account, u have not serviced me yet. Please refund me before the end of today.