Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  Elementary teacher for 16 years Bilingual Spanish English and with a Psychology Masters
49749778

Objective: Assess the vulnerabilities of an organization's

Customer Question

Objective: Assess the vulnerabilities of an organization’s hardware and software systems, transmission media, local area networks, wide area networks, enterprise networks, Intranets, and its use of the Internet to cyber intrusions.
Competencies: Critical thinking
Instructions: In 8 -10 double-spaced pages develop arguments:
How to model and determine threats and
How to conduct vulnerability assessment.
The paper should be based on leading industry practices and include at a minimum complete strategies of modeling threats and assessing vulnerabilities, the reasons why these are good strategies, the impact of threats and vulnerabilities on organizations and how organizations can best address its potential impacts.
Illustrations (figures) should be included in explaining and supporting your arguments. Experiments data should be included while possible.
Prepare your paper in Word. Include a cover page, an abstract, table of content, main text with section headings, conclusions, and a minimum of 7 references. The page count starts with Abstract and ends with the Conclusions. The citations and the reference list in the paper should be included.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am seeking a fully written NEW model document. this is for a class that i am working on and I have NO IDEA of what I am doing this is why I came here. I really need to past this class and it needs to be an ordinal works so that I don't get hit for plagerisim. Thank you

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.

Dear Customer,

My name is***** am a writing expert with the site. I am willing to assist with your question. I will post your answer as requested on the 29th.

Regards,

Kathy

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok
Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.

Once I complete your assignment will send your the offer for premium service to post your document confidentially.

Expert:  Kathy replied 6 months ago.

Due to a personal emergency I cannot complete your assignment at this time. I am opting out and opening up your question for other available experts to assist you.

Regards,

Kathy