Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Tutor, I need help with the following: Can you help? Its a

Customer Question

Tutor, I need help with the following: Can you help? Its a very short assignment (Tax assignment) I only need the answers for question 4 & 5.l:15-67 Tax Research Problem (Show the four answers in this problem separately.)Your supervisor would like to set up a single Sec. 401(k) plan exclusively for the managers of your organization. Concerned that this arrangement might not meet the requirements for a qualified plan, he has asked you to request a determination letter from the IRS. In a brief memorandum, address the following issues:What IRS pronouncements govern requests for determination letters?
What IRS forms must be filed with the request?
What information must be provided in the request?
What actions must accompany the filing?
Where must the request be filed?
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your business writing homework and ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: No, just need to answer the last two questions for this Tax Research problem (I:15-67) I would need this for tomorrow..... can you help?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

The documents that must accompany the filing are making payments for certain fees and making notifications to related parties

The request must be filed to

PO BOX 192

Covington, Kentucky