Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Option 1: Sources of RevenueThe 2010 HCA 10K report is

Customer Question

Option 1: Sources of RevenueThe 2010 HCA 10K report is located within the Securities Exchange Commission at the following Web site: the “Sources of Revenue” section beginning on page 5 and ending on page 15.Complete the following:Write a 2–3-page analysis of the sources of revenue.
Describe the advantages and disadvantages of each source of revenue from the viewpoint of a healthcare manager.
Determine the fixed, variable, and semivariable costs.
Use the financial reports (beginning on page 52) within the document to help you. Be sure to exhibit comprehension of the various payment models in your analysis.Option 2: Hospital Adjusted ExpensesReview the 2010 HCA Annual Investment by State Report at: the following:
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: would you help me please?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Tutor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
have not received any answer yet