Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

1. List and define the four types of training objectives

Customer Question

1. List and define the four types of training objectives, and give an example of each. Your examples must include the objective's desired outcome, conditions, and standards.
2. Pete is the vice president of manufacturing for Woodcase Fine Cabinetry. He wants to use reinforcement theory to motivate his production managers. Define reinforcement theory and give examples of how he can use positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, punishment, and extinction to motivate his production managers.
3. using the steps of the job instruction technique describe how you would train a new employee to operate a cash register.
4. Describe the types of information that would be collected during an organizational analysis, an operational analysis, and a person analysis.
Part B
1. What kind of things should be considered when you're designing a training room?
2. What is the difference between the cognitive method of training and the behavioral method of training?
3. What are the three types of loses an organization can incur if it fails to have a diversity training program or a diverse workforce?
4. Define declarative knowledge and procedural knowledge, and give an example of each.
5. List and define the three types of analysis that occur during the training needs analysis.
6. Describe how training is considered an open system
7. Define positive transfer, and discuss why it's important that it occurs.
8. What is the difference between programmed instruction and intelligent tutoring systems?
9. What is the purpose of succession planning?
10. What is the difference between a proactive strategy and a reactive strategy?
Category: Essays
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer! I'll be happy to help.When do you need this returned to you? What is the textbook and/or class this is for? Are there length requirements? Waiting to hear from you.Judy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When do you need this returned to you? NLT Friday, May 20thWhat is the textbook and/or class this is for? This is from Training Concepts it is a Penn Foster College. I don't have the book with me right now. Please let me know if you still need that information.Are there length requirements? no
Is this a business management course? I need to if these are the four types of training objectives as listed by the book ... is that possible? Not all books list the same ones.objectives:1. trainee reaction objective2. learning objectives3. transfer of training objective4. organizational outcome objective Also, are there specific "steps of the job instruction technique" and " three types of loses an organization" listed in the book? ... some books are topic specific on these subjects.Friday is fine for this.Judy
Are you still interested in this answer? I need the name of the book and if you can, answer the questions I sent.
Your answers are ready. I am sending the premium service offer so that your answers are kept private. Upon acceptance I will send the answers to your email address if you like. Judy
It is Friday evening and I will be away from my computer for an hour or two.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I know longer need your assistance with this assignment. Thanks
Thank you for letting me know. I hope we can work together in the future. Judy