Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Hint : There are three sections. Spend the first

Customer Question

(Hint for success: There are three sections. Spend the first week in planning and preparation and then tackle a section each week!)
Each student should assume that they are a consultant working for an American firm responsible for providing training to expatriates on international assignments. Each student should prepare a training package that would be used to provide expatriates with a foundation for living and working in the country. Students should draw on available online library research (and include proper citation and references) and may also supplement with interviews with managers who have lived or worked in this country.
The report should include:
1. A cultural analysis: The cultural roots of a country are reflected in the arts, literature, and mass media of that society. Select one form of art, literature, or mass media to understand the culture of that country. Describe specific examples of this aspect of the culture, then identify the underlying beliefs and values reflected in these examples. Discuss the similarities and differences between American culture and the culture of the country you choose. Do not focus only on history or geography, but also on cultural beliefs, values, and norms.
2. A description of the current practices that American firms use to train professionals for assignments in your country of choice. You can use online library research, supplemented with interviews.
3. A PowerPoint presentation (part of the grade) to be shared with the class on living and working in your country of choice.
Note: The Project will be 6 pages, Cover Page, 4 pages of the subject and a Reference Page in APA Format. A PowerPoint presentation (part of the grade) Will be 4 slides long, it is to be shared with the class on living and working in your country of choice.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.