Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Write a 12-15 pages ITM 5300 paper, (cover page, abstract,

Customer Question

Write a 12-15 pages ITM 5300 paper, (cover page, abstract, references and attachments not counted in 12-15 page count) with references. The subject of which is directly relevant to this course that clearly demonstrates a graduate level command of writing and critical thinking. You are approaching this assignment from the position of the Program Manager. You may want to consider addressing the following. A minimum of six scholarly sources is required (class text is not a scholarly source):
a. Define what the position of a project manager is and what does a project manager do.
b. Define what the position of a contract manager is and what does a contract manager do.
c. Identify a specific example that demonstrates the duties and responsibilities of each, i.e., the contract manager and the project manager.
d. Compare and contrast the roles, duties and responsibilities of the project manager and the contract manager
e.Tools and resources addressed throughout the course that you currently use, do not use, or should be using
f. What does your leadership care the most about, how is it communicated, or not.
g. How can you improve based on what has been discussed during this course.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?