Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other
Experience:  I have the vast experience in the field of accounting and finance, which will help me in doing the assignments.

I'm taking a Intro to Business class and need help with my

Customer Question

I'm taking a Intro to Business class and need help with my PEST analysis project.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would prefer a fully written new model document.I don't have any other attachments for you, the PESTanalysis.docx was all I was given.Thank you

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Is there anyone available to help? I will pay whatever amount of money is needed...Thanks.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 4 months ago.

Where is the work which you have completed?