Jawaad Ahmed
Jawaad Ahmed, Other
Experience:  I have the vast experience in the field of accounting and finance, which will help me in doing the assignments.
20040807

I'm taking a Intro to Business class and need help with my

Customer Question

I'm taking a Intro to Business class and need help with my PEST analysis project.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Is there any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to mediafire.com or box.com and share the link here with us.

If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would prefer a fully written new model document.I don't have any other attachments for you, the PESTanalysis.docx was all I was given.Thank you

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is there anyone available to help? I will pay whatever amount of money is needed...Thanks.
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 5 months ago.

Where is the work which you have completed?