Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

I need help with the case below. I need to get

Customer Question

Hello, i need help with the case below. I need to get arguements in favour of Mr Clinton as a Respondent side and if it is possible several cases which can support arguments.
Alistair Trump is a ***** *****ish student studying at the Round University in the historic city of Cambridge. He is a keen collector of railway memorabilia. He is passing a luxury goods shop owned by Ben Clinton. He sees in the window a display devoted to various different aspects of railway memorabilia. In the window is a large sign next to a 1: 64 scale replica of the famous Flying Scotsman steam engine. The sign states:‘We will sell you a fully working replica of the world famous 1928 Flying Scotsman steam train with the green livery for £12,000. This is an offer to every customer, who attends our store on twelve separate days in April, collecting on each occasion one of the special tokens’.Alistair Trump is keen to purchase one of the replica trains and enters the shop on the first 10 days in April. He collects a token on each occasion. As he approaches the store on the 11th April he sees a large notice on the door. The notice states:‘Unfortunately we have had to withdraw our offer to sell replica copies of the Flying Scotsman steam train’.
Alistair Trump commences proceedings against Ben Clinton for breach of contract.The trial judge, applying Luxor (Eastbourne) Ltd v Cooper [1941] AC 108 held that this was a unilateral contract and there was no implied term that prevented Ben Clinton from withdrawing the offer once Alistair Trump had embarked upon the performance.Alistair Trump now appeals to the Court of Appeal on the following ground:The shop’s promise was a unilateral contract, which could not be revoked once Alistair Trump had embarked upon performance.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?