Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

In Topic 3, selections West Coast Transit marketing

Customer Question

In Topic 3, selections for the West Coast Transit marketing team were made and now your job is to present the recommendation to your director. Surprisingly though, a directive is issued informing management that only four people will be able to staff the team, which will of course increase the pressure finalizing the selection.Consider the vision for a successful West Coast Transit marketing team composed in Topic 3. Narrow down the team selection to four individuals for presentation to the director. Decide which strategies will be most effective for leading the agreed-upon team. Compose a PowerPoint presentation (10-12 slides) with a justification for the team selection and summary of the decision-making process that addresses the following:Who are the four team members, and what was the primary reason each person was selected?
What are the primary strengths of the team? What are its potential weaknesses? How positive is the management team about the team's potential? Justify your answers with evidence from "West Coast Transit Team Member Profiles."
What strategies will be most effective for motivating the team, managing conflict, and ensuring its success? Cite specific motivational theories, conflict-resolution strategies, and leadership strategies in your answer.
How difficult was it to come to a decision regarding team selection? Which potential team member was most difficult to come to a consensus about? Why?
Justify how the selected team embodies the values of Conscious Capitalism how the tenet of stakeholder orientation played a role in the team selection process.
Describe how value is created for each stakeholder, and in what ways will the team positively impact the business as a whole?
You are required to use at least three academic references to support your reasoning for the team selection process.While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.Whoever takes this assignment i willl provide the West Coast Transit team members
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Whoever takes this assignment I will provide the West Coast Transit Team Memebers so he/she will be able to do the assignment.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** for visiting Just Answer.Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just too difficult or not informative enough or priced too low.I know that you have been waiting for quite some time and want to ensure that you at least receive a resource to assist.I only receive credit for my help when you rate my services OK or higher.CLICK HERE for a resource with a model presentation that will assist as you prepare your final response. Feel free to reply back to me if you have questions.**********What can you expect now.... As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!Greg