Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Organizational Behavior - Any Expert please

Customer Question

FOR JUDYBAILEY61 ONLY!!!!!!
QUESTION 1 Refer to Figure 11-2 in the Organizational Behavior textbook. Which of the reasons for team failure have you experienced and how would you do things differently to ensure that any team you are involved in will be successful? Research the tenet of conscious culture and explain its role in promoting successful teams.
QUESTION 2 Although virtual teams are becoming more prevalent, there have been mixed reviews on their effectiveness. Read "The Best Online Platforms for Virtual Meetings," "5 Tips for Virtual Collaboration," and "Yahoo Orders Homeworkers Back to the Office." Discuss the steps you would take to manage a successful virtual team (be sure to discuss how you would choose a platform to use and guidelines for monitoring virtual team performance).
HERE IS THE LINK TO MY TEXTBOOK TO ANSWER QUESTION 1
http://gcumedia.com/digital-resources/mcgraw-hill/2013/organizational-behavior_ebook_10e.php
USERNAME: *********
PASSWORD: **********
I NEED THIS DONE BY TOMORROW AFTERNOON. TWO PARAGRAPHS FOR EACH QUESTION.IF THE LINK DOESNT WORK YOU CAN GO TO www.gcu.edu/login and go to student portal, enter the username and password ***** provided above, click on the first class, go to course material and you will see texbook click on it and download it thank you. If you need help call me at *************
Category: Essays
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 8 months ago.
Hello and thanks for requesting me! I appreciate it.The time frame might be a problem. Let me get into the questions and I'll check back with you if there is a problem.I am not allowed to use your link to your textbook with your username and password ***** will need to get them removed from this page.I cannot download the textbook. I'm sorry and will opt out.