Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

I need assistance with assignment within my Business and Ethic

Customer Question

I need assistance with assignment within my Business and Ethics course.
Thanks
Category: Essays
Expert:  Jawaad Ahmed replied 7 months ago.
Please provide details and also mention your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Naz,
The deadline is Saturday. I've added the files below.
Any specific ethical issues you want to include in the discussion or I should develop at my own, and also mention the length of report or paper in word limit or page length, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You can develop your own and between 3-4 page. I am in the banking industry within the Benefits and Payment dept. Position is a client service specialist.
Thanks
Please accept the offer so the answer may be provided by or before your deadline, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please advise how many pages for $147?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Why are you charging $147? I am willing to pay $50.00 There is minimum research involved? If that's the case make it 2-3 pages.
I can do this for minimum total price of $143. so you will have to add additional amount of $95. of you agree I can send you the revised offer, thanks.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't afford $143, I didn't think it was going to be that much. I needed a minimum of 3 pages. Can you release the question so therefore someone else can assist? Thanks
Okay
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please advise if you can provide assistance for an 3 Applied Summary Paper 3 pages. ThanksDescribe two business issues in your work setting that have significant ethical implications. Analyze those issues in terms of legal principles, ethical principles, and important values. Provide three workable ethical and legal solutions for each issue. Please also describe how your analyses of the issues have been influenced by what you learned in this course.For each issue:1 - A description of the issue or problem that is being analyzed that includes a presentation of data to support the student's perspective of the issue or problem.2 - An analysis of the situation, which includes using references to support the analysis by explicitly using a model or concept to explain why the issue/problem is taking place.3 - Recommendations to improve the situation that link back to the analysis section or the "why reasons".This assignment will be graded based upon the Rubric for Applied Summary Paper. This rubric is located in the Learning Resources on the home page. The paper is due at the end of the fifth week of class
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer. I'm sorry that your due date may have already passed before I was able to see this question. Is there any way you can get an extension?The going rate for 4 pages is $15/page for a total of $60. Let me know if you would like me to answer this for you if you can get an extension on the due date. Judy
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Judy,Thank you for your assistance. The assignment was needed by Saturday in which I chose other alternatives.
I appreciate your responding with fare prices. I will keep you in mind for future reference.
Thank you ... that is very kind. I look forward to working together in the future. Judy