Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools

Goal: Is to examine the global marketing materials provided

Customer Question

Goal: Is to examine the global marketing materials provided and develop an original marketing plan for a product in a foreign country of their choice.Format Requirements: The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The paper is to be no shorter than 15 pages, nor longer than 20 pages in length, and it must follow APA style (Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced, one-inch margins, a title and reference page). The student will automatically lose points if these guidelines are not followed. The student should use his or her name as the running header for all pages and for the file document title. The 15-page minimum does not include the executive summary, keywords, reference page, or any diagrams, graphs, tables, pictures, charts, etc., that are not pure written text. All journal articles, media, and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).Content Requirements: Students will demonstrate their understanding of global marketing through development of an original marketing plan for a product in a foreign country of their choice. The paper should include the following sections:Table of Contents: Main topics and corresponding page numbers
Introduction: An overview of the product, the foreign country, and the student's reasons for choosing them based on marketing research
Consumer Analysis: Nature of the consumers and needs that exist, characteristics of the target market, segmentation and positioning that may be desired based on particular dimensions
Environmental Analysis: Analysis of the economic, technical, infra-structural, political and legal, natural, cultural, and social environments in the foreign country; explanation of how these factors in the foreign country influence the student's product and mode of entry choices
Competitive Analysis: Description of existing and potential competitors, techniques for coping with competitors (strategies and barriers), and strategies utilized to gain competitive advantage and achieve success in the market
Marketing Strategy: Utilization of standardization versus adaptation in implementation of the marketing mix (the four Ps)
Product - Specifications, types, customer service, packaging, branding
Place - Distribution methods, channel structure
Promotion - Promotion blend to meet desired objectives: advertising, public relations, sales promotion, and other methods to be utilized
Price - Suggested prices, pricing flexibility depending on the characteristics of the environment and competition, price escalation issues
Implementation: A detailed description of how the strategy will be executed over time
Controls: A discussion of techniques that will be used to ensure that the strategy implementation is done according to the stated planCRITERIA:
Description of Topic: Topic and scope are appropriate. There is one clear, well-focused controlling idea or topic. Ideas are evidenced and accurateDevelopment & Substantiation: Well-chosen examples; persuasive reasoning used to develop and support content; evident causal connections between ideas.Organizational Structure: Appropriate, clear, and smooth transitions; logical and apt arrangement of paragraphs.Use of Language: Uses sophisticated sentences effectively; observes conventions and makes few mechanical errors.APA Style & Format: No errors in APA style. Scholarly style.Methodology: Methodology is appropriate for the research question. Sample and measurement are thoroughly discussed.Body: Paper, as a whole, is coherent and provides a thorough review of relevant and empirical literature. Does not rely on direct quotations; paraphrasing is effective.
Category: Essays
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** any other information you can send to see if I can assist on it this for you? If you have any documents you can upload, you can do so to or and share the link here with us.If I had a model and could provide that as a model (would have to check files to see if I have one), would that be sufficient or are you seeking a fully written new model document?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Students will demonstrate their understanding of global marketing through development of an original marketing plan for a product in a foreign country of their choice. It can be any foreign country ! Yes this is for me. I am seeking a fully written new model document. Will you be able to help me.
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** wait :)
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello can someone help me. I been waiting.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
judybailey61 judybailey61
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 5 months ago.
Hello .. I see that the question had already been listed in April. I will look and get back to you. Judy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes , thank you Judy I can Negotiate price. :)
I have read it over. I am sorry, but I do not take on projects of this size. Thank you for thinking of me. Judy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can someone help me, any experts avalaible outthere?